(I may change or adapt this later, and it doesn't apply to time I will be on vacation. I will be on vacation from, I think, the second week of July through the first week of August, plus a week before term starts to account for work week and moving.)
Weekdays (Monday through Friday)
- Work for 10 hrs per day (I plan to define this more thoroughly later, but on average 5 of these hours will be focused on the prosthetic knee.).
- Sleep for 7 hours per day (and schedule for 7.5 because I know I'll get less!)
- Meditate for 30 minutes per day
- Make time to eat! (This should take 2 hrs per day: 30 minutes for breakfast and lunch, and an hour for dinner, including getting and cooking food.)
- Make time for hygeine. (This gets an hour per day).
- Make my schedule/plan for the day. This should take 30 minutes.
- 2.5 hours of time for exercise, time spent with D, helping other people and social stuff in general. The exact amount of time I spend on each of these will vary, depending on the day.
- Kitchen Duty, House Duty & other house things (2 hrs each day)
- Spend 10.5 hours on sleeping, eating, and hygeine, the same as during the week.
- Spend time thinking and reading about personal and professional development. (2 hrs)
- Meditate (1 hr)
- Free time to think and internet in general, by myself (3 hrs)
- Clean my room and do laundry (2hrs)
- Social time! (Includes exercise, generally spending time with other people in a focused way, and randomly doing nice things--3 hours.)
- 30 minutes of planning my day and upcoming week

No comments:
Post a Comment